Okay, I have a '98 Crown Vic Police Interceptor that my agent can hardly find an insurance company willing to sell me a policy for. I find it funny because most insurance companies have no problem insuring cars and trucks that are considerably faster and more powerful. I mean, as soon as you mention "police" they immediately tell you "oh no oh no we can't insure that." It's bull s**t if you ask me. The only company that I found that I have a policy with at the moment is Progressive and they're sticking it to me. I'm 25 with just a couple speeding tickets on my record. Yeah, I know I'm paying considerably more because of them, but still I think there has to be a different company somewhere that would insure my car for a price that's at least slightly better. I'm not expecting too much better considering my tickets so please don't lecture me about safe driving = cheaper insurance. Sorry in advance for being condescending, but I drive a truck for a living and been doing it for 6 years so far. All you daily grinders don't know what it's like driving 100k miles a year and having to abide by strict commercial regulations so don't even think of telling me to be a safer driver. I only have 2 speeding tickets with over half a million miles of driving... that ratio is far better than someone who commutes 40-50 miles every day to and from work 5 days a week for 6 years and has enough tickets to make their mom cry. Anyways, what insurance companies do you know of that might offer me a policy for my ex police car? And don't tell me to browse the net either. Even though that is an option, I'd rather get some insight from actual human beings first.