...complained about christian laws...? How many of you who have complained about christians imposing their beliefs on our lives, and laws, will vote against christian touting politicians tomorrow?

It's the best way to keep them from interfering, so how many will actually take action and vote against them?

(Or if they are all christian in your area, who is voting for the one least likely to push christian values on to non christian people?)

Are you all talk, or do you actually have some bite?
Can you really expect anyone to listen to you complain, if conservative christians get voted in tomorrow?
To the guy who asked: The conservative parties are using litmus tests based on the christian religion. It started with the republicans -what was it? A year ago? Anyway, some people were voted out. Those people, and a few newbies, have since formed some smaller conservative christian groups with litmus tests varying only slightly from the original republican conservative christian litmus test.

Same for tea party.
Aloofy Goofy: And which are those? If they would guarantee to stand FOR my rights, rather than swear public oaths to abolish them, I would possibly consider them. So far it's nothing but cries against rape victims having abortions, and gay people getting married, etc.
Not so Paul: If the christian politicians stop forcing their religious beliefs into the law, then I won't have to consider their religion when I vote. But right now, they do force their religious beliefs into law. So I'm voting against them.