Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Rockers Technology

I want to know following feature is sufficient for one php e-commerce website ? ?

Hi i am working with rockers technology. i am working as Business Analyst. we made one shopping cart which have all the information which required php e-commerce solution.

For
    ---- who looking for shopping cart then it will be good feature list for them

----Who have shopping cart then i need their feedback
    In My view Ideal Php e-commerce solution which Provide us

Inventory Management
    ---In Php e commerce solution which allow user to see total stock availability on e commerce website and also available list of order with status of pending and clear
    ----Inventory Management is most important part of php ecommerce solution because if some one who want to know total stock , total sales or total pending order. All this available on chart like pie chart , line bar chart so marketing / admin person can know that where how we can get more growth and what is our weakness and strength

Product Analysis

In Php E-commerce solution , we are giving most important to the clicks , impression for each product for example if one website is selling shoes then Admin must have idea about which shoes design is nice among other or which shoes getting highest clicks so Marketing person able to do campaign as per that report which is most powerful tool and way to sell the product.

Now php e commerce provide you this two feature which is something advance then our expection now you able to track the user and able to know what they are looking for and also create successful marketing campaign which will brings good sales.

SEO point :
    we are try to make website link very easy which will be easy to google or search engine robots to understand the easily.

Ability to change the Meta - data and Tittle.

we have one feature which allow to admin to see which search engine robot last visited and also able to put watch on that robot now php e commerce solution which we make its something new way to put eye on some of web crawler which will help the admin to make some new understanding

Last 10 visited customer :

Here admin able to see last 10 visited customer and able to send custom mail as per clicked product or as per the latest wish list

Ability to add new product / edit product and delete product which is most important part of common e commerce website

i would like to know what shall i add more to make perfect to this php ecommerce website
    You visit following admin penal for more information :

ADMIN:www.rockersinfo.com/FinalDC
    username:admin
    password:admin

John
    Hi,

I suggest you post your request on citytechforum.com, offer a small reward and an expert will answer your question. The best way to know whats missing is to build a small prototype.

All the best,
    Harry

John
    Hi,

I suggest you post your request on citytechforum.com, offer a small reward and an expert will answer your question. The best way to know whats missing is to build a small prototype.

All the best,
    Harry

John
    Hi,

All the best,
    Harry

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information