This has been probably asked quite a lot, but have something i have to ask that probably wasn't on the others....

I was originally planning on waiting for the Iphone for Verizon, but accidentally smashed the inside screen of my Env Touch(outside one was already smashed.) Leaving me in need of a phone. My two choices are, as the title indicates the Iphone 4 or the Droid 2.

I am primarily a texter so the Droid 2 keyboard is enticing me, but I have been using my mom's iphone until I get a new phone and I can handle it. Also I have an Ipod Touch already, so being able to store some music on my iphone isn't needed.

So that brings me to my question. What phone is better? The Iphone 4 or the Droid 2? As a lifetime Verizon customer I have no idea about ATT coverage, just that its not on par with Verizon, but it seems to be basically using coverage maps. Is that true as well?

One more thing, I feel that it's a juvenile though process, but one of my friends has been crying for me not to get the droid 2 as he and another friend has it, and another friend has a droid. So is it really a big deal to have the same phone as your friends?(Saying people might make fun of us for having the same phone.)

I don't think that at all, but just double checking to make sure he is just being immature.