I went into a store looking at prices, never owned a cell phone before, but since ive started working full time now I figure its best and safer to pick up one now. Looking at the prices, Talk+Web+Text unlimited, is about 100 dollars, and everything is well unlimited. 1000 minutes plan is for about $90 and the 500 minutes plan is for $80.

Upon looking at the booklets, it states that all these plans have unlimited texts and web browsing regardless, and the only difference is the 'whenever minutes'. Does that mean I can text any other carrier like a person on At&T without any extra chargers or does the unlimited factor only apply to people with T mobile?

Also I know of unlimited minutes with nights and weekends, but do 'whenever minutes' apply to all other times in the weekday or just people who dont have T Mobile as well that I call? This is probably where im unclear most on what exactly are 'whenever minutes' and how they are used,

Ive looked into most of it I just want to clarify some things, hopefully anyone will be able to fill in the rest for me.