Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Lor

05 Corolla--which fuse is the one for the clock/radio?

My clock/radio completely stopped working today. My Husband is looking for the fuse right now. Where is this particular fuse located, and what does it look like? Size and color? Thanks!

sl0wm03
    Pg. 250 of your 2005 Owner's Manual shows the location of the Fuse Boxes. There is one under your hood on the driver's side and the other is under the dash just to the left of steering wheel. Pg 272, will show you how to replace the fuses. Pg. 286-287 gives a diagram and description of each fuse and what part of the electrical system it enables.

I blew a fuse while using my Cigarette lighter/power outlet to inflate my tires. It took out the power to the car stereo, the clock below it, and the two Cigarette lighter/power outlets.

This portion of the electrical system correspondeds to the fuse in position 32 on pg. 287 of the manual.

Your going to have to get on your back with a flashlight and open up the fuse box under the dash by the steering wheel. The lid of the fuse box shows the positions of the fuse and their amperage rating. Like I said, replace the fuse in postion 32 (15 Amp). There is a spare 15 Amp fuse in the fuse box under the hood (easy to get to, see the diagrams in the owner's manual). There is also a fuse puller tool next to the spare fuses.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information