Ive never been a problem to both of my parents and have become independent in all aspects of my life.

I have a younger sister who is way younger than I am and as we see her she’s quite a happy go lucky type of person and always seeks guidance to my parents. We are both single and never been separated to our parents.

Unfortunately, there’s a huge accident we didn’t expect which resulted to death of our parents. I am already working when that happened and my younger sister was an out of school youth. We got the claims from the insurance insurance and it was divided equally to both of us.

My sister decided to go back to college which means I’ll be the one to handle all the bills and payables of our household since she’s not considering to work part time. In the beginning it was easy for me cause we still have the money we received from the insurance. But my sister spends way too much than she has to until she found her self totally broke. Now she’s asking money from me for her tuition and allowances and even my savings is already critical.

Am I selfish if I decided not to help her and just save the remaining money I have? What if I also loose mine? What will happen to us? I feel guilty not helping her this coming school enrollment.