Me and my boyfriend had moved to a new city. We live not to far from the downtown area and we went for a drive sometime in the morning. We saw a huge bus with GIRLS GONE WILD on the side. Obviously, the girls gone wild crew was in town.

I went home and unpacked and my boyfriend walked around for a while downtown. He came back home and told me he had actually met Joe Francis when he was coincidentally walking past the bus. "Joe" told him they were going to be at the local club starting around 8-9pm and told my boyfriend he should come by.

I wasn't thrilled with the idea, but I didn't say ANYTHING about it..I just kind of shrugged it off and gave the "oh wow thats interesting" comments.

He promised me he wouldn't go and "had no interest" (yeah right) anyway..later that night it seemed like he was purposely trying to start a fight with me and finally said he had to go "cool down" and went "for a walk."

Is it a coincidence that he left around 9pm (the same time he learned GGW would be at the club) or that he was gone for about 2 hours? He came home and he hadn't been drinking (I can always tell) but he was much too sheepish and quiet.

Do you think he snuck off and went? Why would he sneak off when I NEVER claimed to have a problem with it? Hey..why didn't he bring me with? After all its GIRLS gone wild..(not saying I would pull up my shirt..but still)