Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Satisfaction Movies starring Justine Bateman

I used to love this movie as i have just brought it on dvd, my favourite characters are mooch, nickie and billie and Jen and Daryle, who form an rock band. and go to the falcon club to perform to get out of their tough neighbourhood

I liked it when Nickie and Mooch got together, as Mooch always came across as the street smart bad girl who fell in love with Nickie and i wondered if they ended up together in the end as it seemed at the end of the movie they did.

I also loved the music they perfomed such as Mr Big stuff, Knock on Wood.

Who else loved this movie from the 80's, i also loved Jen and daryle as well, who was played by julia roberts

here is the description of the movie from cduniverse.com

Jennie Lee and her four teenage frienRAB form a rock band, and spend the summer performing at a seaside enclave. In between gigs, the band members engage in the usual teen hijinks: falling ... Full Descriptionin love, partying, beach fun, sex, drugs, etc. Jennie Lee herself enjoys a romance with a hard-drinking, older tunesmith. But will her love last until the end of summer?

Jennie Lee is the lead singer of a rock 'n' roll band from a tough, working-class neighborhood. The band members are an unlikely group of frienRAB with volatile personalities who are determined to take the band on the road for the summer.

Jennie Lee and her four teenage frienRAB form a rock band, and spend the summer performing at a seaside enclave. In between gigs, the band members engage in the usual teen hijinks: falling ... Full Descriptionin love, partying, beach fun, sex, drugs, etc. Jennie Lee herself enjoys a romance with a hard-drinking, older tunesmith. But will her love last until the end of summer?

Jennie Lee is the lead singer of a rock 'n' roll band from a tough, working-class neighborhood. The band members are an unlikely group of frienRAB with volatile personalities who are determined to take the band on the road for the summer.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Satisfaction Movies starring Justine Bateman

this is one of my all time favourite movies of the 80's apart from back to the future.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information