Have you ever heard a religious person say "I think God is real"? NO, they always say "I know god is real".
There is no logic and God and religion whatsoever, but I will explain that after I talk about how idiotic it is to believe that a higher being exists.
Throughout the centuries mankind has been believing in the world of BS. it stems from sun gods, water gods, elephants, Christian god , Muslim god, monkeys, cats.....etc. Do you know the reason why mankind does this? Its because they need to fill a void and answer the unknown, mankind will NEVER settle for the answer "I dont know". Thats what made our ancestors believe in the God of rain, instead of saying "I dont know why it isn't raining", they just assumed there was a God of rain and that they must worship him. How are we any different from our ancestors?? WE ARE NOT!!! We dont know how the world came to be so we blame that on God as well because we dont know any better. And this way of thinking will go on and on forever, its just human nature for us to blame the 'unknown' on a special force. I am sure our ancestors had faith that the God of rain was real just like some of us have faith that the christian god is real, but at the end of the day faith doesn't make something is real. Hence the reason why the Sun God and God of rain inst real.
So thats proof right there that God doesn't have to be real, and faith cant be used as proof. Sure we dont know who created this universe but that doesn't mean God created it. I am aware that everything has a creator but once again, it doesn't mean God created it. So the next time you say "I know God is real", think about what I just said.

Now God and religion is illogical because it doesn't add up. If God and religion is real then its either alot of people are going to heaven or alot of people are going to hell, and here is why. I did a survey at school and ALL the Christians I interviewed said the only way into heaven is beliveing in Jesus and following Christianity. So I decided ask them what happens to the other religions, and they told me if they dont convert then they are hell-bound. So that means 66% of people on earth are going to hell...MAKES NO SENSE, do you really think a loving God will allow more than half of the world to burn??
Now on the other hand, if those Christians dont know what they are talking about and God really does accept every religion; then that means religion is unnecessary. Which also means religion was man made, and if religion was man made then why is it impossible for God to be man made???

I hope I didn't lose you all with this, its just simple logic and common sense. So tell me what you think, and if you really think God is real and 66% of people are going to hell then you might be brainwashed. And if you think God accepts all religions then you are saying that religion is unnecessary and man made. So its either you pick one or just accept that God is fake and man made. There IS NO possible way that all religions are real and all Gods are real!!!!!