so for the last month me and this guy have been getting really close, talking every day always flirting and stuff. and i went out of town for a week or two and it was fine between us we still texted every day and had plans to go on a date when i was back in town. So finally I'm back and I run into him outside the store, and right away he was giving me a huge hug asking me to come to his football game down island and to hang out being really charming and flirty. unfortunately i was busy all weekend but we made plans to go out on tuesday.
anyways, on monday i was texting him and he said something about tuesday may not work because of football, but he said he would let me know. tuesday comes around and i didnt recieve a txt message or anything i tried texting him, i even saw him on fb and said hey, he didnt respond..
so now, its sunday night. i've tried texting him all week i've tried calling him i've seen him on facebook no responce to anything...
is he playing games? or is he just not into me? tonight i actually got super frustrated and texted him saying tell me why you wont talk to me dont be such a coward because your being a jacka*ss
no response...
he's not the kind of guy to chicken out on a girl... or so i thought..
what is going through his head???????