...kindness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I crush on the president of pre-med club that I join in college. He sent emails to everybody in the club to tell that if we have questions about med-school, we can contact him. I replied him back to ask questions. He replied me back and give me his phone number and told me that, "You can text me anytime you want. I have unlimited texting, so feel free to text whenever you have any questions" and "I'm glad I could be of some help to you. Anything you ever need, don't hesitate to contact me." And he told me he can meet up to talk about med school.
* Finally, I decided to text him to ask when and where for the meeting. We ended up texted together for almost 2 hours. ( I started to talk about Harry potter movie and he kept continuing text me back)

** At the meeting (2 of us), He was really NERVOUS! He kept looking around when our eyes met together. He kept touching his hat and move it all the time.
After meeting **I texted him to say thank you for the meeting. He said "Yea, It's no problem at all!!" I texted him that we don't have to meet up again next week because I have just 3-4 questions to ask. I can call you sometime to ask them. He texted me back. "It's totally up to you. If you want to meet again, we can" Then I told him, I will text him next week to know when and where. He said (ok, sounds good.)

Yesterday, I was studying and listening my ipod in library. He came up and said hi to me. He looked really happy. He was smiling when we were talking. I told him, I'm going to watch hockey game this weekend. He looked at me and told me that he played hockey too. And we talked for a while and he left.

I texted him while I was watching hockey game. I didn't come to the game and he told me because he's busy all the time. (but I don't understand, if he's really busy why he wants to see me again for meeting. I mean I told him I can call him later to ask.)

I'm interested in him, but I don't know he likes me or not. He never texted me first. (I keep thinking maybe we don't know each other very well) The first time we talked together was last tuesday.
36 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.
Additional Details
BTW. I saw his cell phone, and I feel like it's hard for texting. But he told me he has unlimited texting.