I'm looking at buying a handsfree bluetooth device for my car & there are a couple of questions that would be helpful if someone could help me with them before I buy anything as I'm a little confused as it's the first time I will have bought a bluetooth device! Firstly, do I have to have my mobile phone always on bluetooth when I'm in my car (?) or can it somehow just automatically connect somehow with the bluetooth device without me having to do anything with my phone's bluetooth? Because I normally don't bother having the bluetooth on on my phone as I know it drains my battery faster & if I do have to have it on in the car then I'd have to turn the bluetooth on every time I get into my car which I can imagine could be a little annoying! Also, are all bluetooths the same as in do they all have those ear pieces that have to be worn whilst in the car like you see taxi drivers and business ppl wearing? Because I've heard that there is some sort of microphone that you can have that you put in your car & because of that you don't have to wear the ear piece. Is that true? & if so, is there another name for the microphone part or is it still called a handsfree bluetooth device? I think if I had the option then I'd rather have the microphone bit instead of the ear piece, but saying that, other ppl would be able to hear my phone conversation then if I didn't have an ear piece! Plus I reckon it would be more expensive to have the microphone part! Anyway, thanks for any help that anyone can provide me with!