...When" by Courtney Ford.? Would anyone here happen to know where a song from South Park Season One titled "I REMEMBER WHEN" (Wendy's Song) - can be found on the web or otherwise? I have searched and searched since I first heard it in South Park and it's a gorgeous song but all the puking sounds kind of ruin it so trying to find it without all those other sound effects. This is all the info I can find on the net about it ... South Park Episode 111: Tom's Rhinoplasty - Wendy's Song (I Remember When) ...... Thanks in advance for any info that may be offered.

sung by Courtney Ford
Already Googled and everything else imaginable, have found cartoon version on Youtube but no help, still puking in that one as well. One guy is playing guitar and singing it but not a very good job judging by the singer on South Park.

I don't watch the show but just happened to see and hear it while an old issue was in the CD player...so I can google and web crawl for a week or more, I believe I've found about all I can. Was just hoping someone may have personally sung it or played it on piano or otherwise ... smart alec remarks do not help matters either as I'm not an idiot, I just thought there may be someone here that might have an answer that may be helpful if not will just have to go and have it played and recorded without all the garbage that it has on it from South Park. It's just too pretty to have been played on that show.