Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Janna L

I haven't had my period for 2 months but test says Negative?

I have missed my second period and I took a pregnancy test after I missed the first one And it said Negative. I just took one now after I missed the second one and again, Negative.
    I've always been very stressed out over the holiday season and I'm thinking maybe I'm just so stressed out.
    For the last few days I've been getting slight cramps like my period is coming, but still nothing.
    I'm starting to get very nervous. Anyone got any ideas?

My Take On Life
    you maybe stressing yourself out which is why you are getting cramps and what not...You wont always be regular...I haven't had mine in 10 months and for the first 3 months I drove myself crazy with pregnancy tests...

Ashley
    Go have a blood test done.

Burkeshire
    Talk to your doctor. It may be the Female Athlete Triad if you're really active and don't get enough calcium. Stress is a possibility... any large changes in diet or exercise? Definitely check with a professional.

sarahxo
    could be anything from stress to not eating properly. if you're worried you should have a doctor check it out though.

cheshire_kiti
    Ur stress level can actually keep u from getting a period, though not usually for 2 months straight. There are rare cases, in fact I have a friend it happened to, where the p-test just doesn't pick up on pregnancy and gives u a false negative. U need to have a doctor test u. There are other things that can prevent a period such as (I think) a vaginal disease easily cured with antibiotics.

Charlotte Z
    Are you on birth control? I didn't have my period for a while, and unless I was greeted by an angel, I wasn't pregnant. My doctor said that if you're on the same B.C. for a while, your period can stop. Talk to your doctor and see what's going on.

Ellie-jane
    stress could be causing your periods to stop, i say you wait and your period will come when you least expect it.

I'm not mean, I'm honest
    go see a doctor. I honestly never heard of stress causing missed periods.

Helen Scott
    You should make an appointment to see the doc. 2 months is kind of unusual. You haven't just started taking the pill or anything have you?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information