Hi guys so I just wanted to know why the guy that use to like me all a sudden is acting this way.
So 2 days ago I saw him and he was like “ Hey Tania” for the first time in almost a month and then put his head down, and smiled and then when I saw him again two of his friends were dragging him towards my direction and telling him everything will be alright and then he said hii to me when he got closer, and then when me and my friend were going somewhere, he started bugging my friend and she said why don’t you bug Tania also he then said no She is cool let her go. And then after that he sent me a text message asking me why I was not talking to him and stuff, and then asked me if he was going to see me the next day at this conference and I said yes he then answered with an “Awesome”.

And then asked me if I was uncomfortable or doing fine because my text messages didn’t sound happy. So the next day I saw him at a party and then the entire time he firstly brought his chair close to mine and then asked me if I was having fun. And then the second time he came next to me when I was sitting on the floor, and then the third time he asked me to sit next to him and then we had conversations on how we didn’t eat much candy anymore as we use to do and when I was using the phone he would ask me who I was talking too, and then if I was looking at my watch he would ask me if I had a place I had to go too.

And then the next day right after school this guy sent me a text saying “What’s up best buddy ha ha ha so Lame loll" I just wasn't sure what he meant by so lame. But then I replied with hey I’m just on my way home from school u? And he said same I then asked him how school went for the day and he answered with “Pretty sick loll U?" I then said it was alright and he replied with “Nice loll" he then sent me a text saying he would text me later because he wasn't feeling too great right now”:/ I then said it was alright that he should feel better... But then he never text ed me back after that because apparently he got his phone taking away but then wished me happy birthday on face book 3 days ago. And when I saw him on Sunday even though we were sitting in the same room he didn’t talk to me or anything... So I feel kind of confused why might a guy act this way?? (We are both 15)