...yesterday? Okay I need some help with a problem My Sister is going through, I was just told that My Sister has til today to move out of her house by 5pm! They were informed by the owner (s) of the property.
so this is the scoop on Monday November 8th My Sister and her husband signed a lease for 1 year with a deposit and first months rent of a total $2000 to move in (im assuming $1000 as a deposit & $1000 for first months rent) They moved in on the same day they signed the lease.

My Sister went through a real estate agent that helped her find the house, and it was a property the real estate company had listed they also signed the lease with the agent and gave the agent the $2000 to move in. As they were settling down the owner's wife stopped by the house and informed them they had til today, November 10th by 5pm to move out. she didn't give my Sister a reason besides that she wasn't in a hurry to rent or sell the property and even if she was ready, she wouldn't have rented it for the price that was set in the lease agreement and went on saying she could get more herself and just basically wants them out by 5 pm

She didn't have a Court order or anything for that matter she just wants them gone. my Sister is stressing out they don't have their old place to go back to, there basically stranded and broke after the total cost of moving in. So hear is the question is this legal ? what should my Sister do ASAP as far as a legal standpoint ? should they go to the Police station and file some type of complaint ?
basically what can they do to protect them self's immediately!

My Sister nor her Husband have no clue on what to do about this situation (nor do I) so please Help me with this question so I could inform them on the steps to take in order to protect them self's from getting screwed! which I think just happen to them. and is there anyway they could buy time in the house (legally) until they find something else ?

Thanks a lot I really do appreciate your time and hope you can help us do the right thing