hi everyone my name is bill. honestly i go to Copley high.
so i was at school yesterday in the hallway. i had just meet my g/f at the water fountain. well we meet and then i walked her back to her class. so i have to walk down the hallways. its kinda like a odd maze cause i was in a class downstairs and her class was upstairs and i had to go downstairs its kinda weird we don't have class's like im in a lab from 1st period to 3rd period. then i go like its a normal day. its like little not even walls seperating the labs. but anyways im walking down to my class. im already almost to class im walking down this one hall way. oh yeah this school is big its actually a junior vocational school so its got a couple schools going to it. so there are so many kids there and you don't know alot of the people. so yeah i walk pass this girl half way down this hallway and then i say something momble it. apparently she heard me. so she looks back at me i don't say anything until she turns the corner and she heard me again lol we laughed about it but we only talked for a second. i didn't hear a thing she said but she heard me cause she kept saying i seen her mouth move. would that be flirting with another girl??