I have no idea about networking stuffs, but to put my problem in simple words, I need a static ip address and no one is offering one in our place. so I need other ways to have my very own ip address aside from requesting from my ISP. Like here, online. is there a way? I hope there is...

well... of course my ISP can provide me one but, it's unreasonably too expensive, I might say it's 5 times higher than the local fee. so I'm looking for alternatives. I'm gonna use it to access a website. If you have heard of PTC sites, that's where I'll use it. It's something like, I can't join if I'm using a shared internet connection (which I'm currently using ) I need to have my own IP like, my own address where only I live, an internet connection that only I use. That is to determine that only one person is accessing their site from that ip, that computer, to avoid the cheating. so yah, one user per IP, and this connection I'm using right now seems to be providing one IP for all their subscribers. I don't think their giving out dynamic IP's.

that's all. I hope someone can help me. thank you.