Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you believe that a small portion of SS should be privatized?

Democrats don't lie about being conservative.

And if you remember, i have reptively stated I loathe parties. Just because I don;t like the republicans hardly means I like the democrats, it;s even worse when many of their ideas differ on very little.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

All of them? or some of them?

I agree though on the fundemental basis. Never trust the rats on Wall Street (unless you're one of them)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you can prove that I will cut you a check for $50.

not bloody likely

Daewoo never said Bush was more liberal then kerry. That is either the fallacy of strawman or a outright lie, both of which you have a long history of using. Only that Bush was very liberal himself. It's still amusing you are using a term that you have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of. Replace liberal with ghdiwamnthert and your argument means the same thing, simply on the basis that your key term has no meaning.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Notice how VOR changes the direction away from how Bush has a serious liberal streak and attacks Kerry for the same thing.

Can we say hypocrite?

After me class: HYP-O-CR-ITE

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Okay then, I don't trust ANY of those rats on Wall street. I don't see how anyone could. I put my money in real estate, it has payed off with far fewer worries than investing in the market. The stock market is not much better than a **** game for most people. I say, invest in yourself.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

That is because 99 percent of them are not, In fact about the only 2 that I know that are is John Breax and Zell Miller and the Democratic Party deserted both of them................You won't here most democrats admitting they are liberals either, but like you they are........

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Real estate requires a large sum of initial capital. Not alot of people have that sum of money just lying around, certainly not the people who would benefit most from private accounts.

Wall Street has incentive to make as much profit as possible. As long as you realize that and take steps to minimize such damage in case of fallout, you shouldn't have serious problems with the rats. Besides, Sptizer's honesty crusade has set a example of what a company should not do it if wishes to stay in the good graces of the SEC and public opinion.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Many seem to use liberal to mean "anyone who disagrees with me," there are a couple here that do that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Kerry came out strongly in opposition of gay marriage, is a decorated vietnam vet (shich makes it hard for me to believe he is anti military), and did NOT vote against funding the troops, he voted against handing the president a blank check. When Bush put in the request for funRAB, over 85% of the money he was asking for was "unknown contingincies". ANY conservative should have voted against it, and most liberals. Essentially the proposal said "give me 80 billion to play with". NO congressman should have been so flippant with the taxpayers dollars as to do that.

Also, if you look at bushs budget and kerrys proposed budget, kerry had a LARGER increase for military expenditures. His increase was at the troop level, though (body armour, personal equipment, pay raises) as opposed to the Bush increase, which is an increase in defense spending at the armed services level, which means more fatcat defense contractors.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My party did not nominate kerry. We nominated a conservative. We are the libertarians, you know, true conservatives?

If you really saw a difference between Kerry and Bushs campaign, please point it out. They ran on identical platforms, The only difference is that bushs plan called for 3.2 trillion in social spending over the next 4 years, and kerrys was a paltry 2 trillion.

I now get responses to that question like "do you think kerry would have gone into Iraq". I certainly hope not, I wish bush hadn't. True conservatives do not support running all over the world spending hundreRAB of billions fighting meaningless wars for no return. Sure, we might support invading panama to ensure that Us corporations can continue to use little pananmanian kiRAB as slave labor, but conservatives do NOT run around fighting "humanitarian" wars.

Conservatives CERTAINLY do not fight wars to put democratically elected anti US governments in power.

If you look at the platforms those two were running on, the more conservative of the two was CERTIANLY kerry. Just his fiscal policies put him so far ahead of bush it was laughable. If you include the fact that he made remarks about the patriot act being an unacceptable violation of American rights, and that he would work to repeal it in office, his credentials as the conservative canidate become almost unquestionable.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information