Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are we in a quagmire in Iraq?

Or God fearing Man Woman or child for that matter. Hmm I thnk I see fire and brimstone on the horizon.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aah yes, there it is, the ultimate neocon buzzword 'freedom'.
    What use is freedom when raw sewage is running down the streets, when there's almost no water an electricity, when the police are up to their old tricks of torturing prisoners and when half your family is either dead or maimed?

'Freedom', the easiest word to say when you're sitting comfortably at home behind your PC, eating Doritos and jerking off to a Jenna Jameson movie.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is new is the wonderful slandering of the left. Today's special Bush's head imapled upon a stick with a side of Chanies intestinal fluid. Sorry we had to get ruff Mr. Republican we just couldn't stand TRUTH.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

if someone from vietnam read this he would be insulted. I have taken a few classes on Vietnam in my days and it is nothing like vietnam. Besides it being really hard to compare two wars the facts are just not the same. Do you realize how many people died in Vietnam? Do you realize the difference in locations and warfare styles..different weapons? Every war is a new fish and you gotta wing it for the most part. This is why we really haven't won a war and restored peace in under 4yrs with any country. Korea, Japan...you name it.

On a side note, some say that the US may have accomplished more in Vietnam then people realize. A free market is growing in Vietname and they are actually starting to become what we orginially wanted.

I guess in the "fast paced" world of today we won't results yesterday and this just doesn't happen. It takes time and effort to do things right. The war in Iraq is fine if we just keep plugging away at it and we actually have a belief that we can win.

Another side note: Many believe the war in Vietnam was lost because we had no desire to win we just didn't want to lose.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

You're probably more intelligent than him judging from his speeches and your posting: question his word!

-Wez

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

You're mixing up the worRAB 'Conservative' and 'Homophobe'.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

talk about idiocy.

We broke Iraq. Notice how Iraq has yet to achieve pre-war water and energy levels. Notice how Iraq has yet to achieve pre-war unemployment. Notice how Iraq has yet to achieve pre-war stability.

Republican do not favor self responsibility and it is quite clear that you are a perfect example of shrinking responsibility that is squarely yours.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

More personal attacks.......You are a great representative as to why there should be no gay marriage............Keep up the good work..........

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

A lot of our left wing frienRAB seem to think we are in a quagmire in Iraq........What do you think?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow, I am surprised. No one told me VoR had an illegitimate son. A real chip off the ol' block, same semi- coherent responses, same composition skills, same flag waving propensity, same absence of logical argument. I note that the double exclamation marks have replaced the period bursts but that may change following puberty.
    Dono

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information