Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

For my Liberal friends, Do you hate President Bush more then you love the USA?

I don't hate the man personally, I do hate what he stanRAB for and I hate his actions. As for america I love my country thats why I am so angry that my country is being hyjacked by conservate nazis.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am un-aware of a conservative nazi party. Did Howard Dean tell you this?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

You do worship the flag you called it sacred, you can not follow Jesus and still have an object be sacred. You can not have two masters "for you will love one and hate the other".

You may not understand the difference between supporting the troops and APROVING of the mission they are on. There is a difference. Let me put it to you this way I view Bush as you view an abortion doctor both are doing their jobs and both are killing innocent, pressious lives for no reason.

War in Iraq is Bushs' vendetta war, Saddam Hussein invaded kuwait, threatened Bushs' business partners in Saudia Arabia, and attempted to assinate Bush1. That is a vendetta

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My little Liberal friend your really getting desperate......

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

You need to convince the troops that you support them but you do not want them to succeed becasue you don't support their mission.........

I respect the American Flag for what it represents and no left winger like you will ever burn it in front of me...........

EVERY time I think VoR has at last reached the apex, the very top of Stupid Mountain, he comes up with something like this and continues his climb.
    To suggest that the multitude in disagreement with the president's decisions and policies must all harbor a hatred for him is ludicrous, and to ask that this alleged hatred be weighted against love of country is ridiculous. This should be a very short thread.
    Dono

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I really, really, really, really want to take VOR's stereotypes away.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So all those boxes I stuffed and mailed to the soldiers don't count?

I will burn the flag infront of you if I had the chance. The flag is just an object. Jesus, whom you claim to follow, would burn the flag also because it has become an idol.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Kennedy said our military is the problem and not the solution..........That really helps the troops morale.....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"hey thats VoR 558 phase 2- he's really pushing' the outside of the envelope on that one! "

Pudknocker

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information