Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

For my Liberal friends, Do you hate President Bush more then you love the USA?

Give me one quote from any of these people or any liberal saying that they wanted Iraq to fail. Being against the war is different from wanting it to fail, simply give me a quote from any of them that even implies that they want Iraq to fail.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Of course, we're all supposed to worship the military. That still doesn't address the original question however, he never said he wanted them to fail, I'm still waiting (well not really) for an answer to that claim. But back to your point here, you say that any comment that puts the military in bad light is horrible? We are all supposed to worship them no matter what they do? I see how it is. I think the troops are big boys and girls now, they can withstand a bit of public scruitiny. While I do not aggree with Knnedy's statement some of the military (he makes a wide generalization, it was only some people) seemed to think that raping and sexually abusing prisoners was ok. I don't care if these are troops or not, they still are subject to humanitarian laws. Of course you'll think that me saying this means it's ok somehow that Iraq is beheading us, and I really don't care if you do, but I don't for anyone intelligent reading this.

Seriously, I am not trying to exaggerate or anything, if you didn't tell me your age generally, I would think you were in elementary or middle school. You seem to repeat the same thing again and again about Kennedy and others, if anyone disagrees with you or says something slightly bad about the military they are all of a sudden anti-Americans. Obviously all liberals are anti-Americans because they disagree with you. This country was founded on the principles that it's ok to disagree and these issues should be worked out, not that everyone who doesn't aggree with the government should shut up or move (to Canada or Spain as you repeatedly say). You have such a narrow view of the world and thought seems to be your mortal enemy.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Your wasting to time he doesn't understand the difference.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Your comments please:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

For many, dislike for Bush is a subset of love for their country, and therefore it's not possible for the former to outweigh the latter. Bush has destroyed our credibility abroad, done much to weaken our economy, caused serious damage to our military, and done all he can to divide us against ourselves. Because I would prefer that the US remain an open, economically vibrant, and secure nation, I dislike Bush and his toadies.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't worship anything or anybody but Jesus Christ........That said it is impossible for one to say that he supports the troops but not the job there are doing...It just ddoes not maje any sense..........

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you say "Flame-bait"? I knew you could!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I appoligize, it wasn't PA, it was Ohio. My mistake.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How would you know what is worth fighting for? You've never fought a day in your whole life.

And what's really sad is that you're just some kid who's pretending to be retired Navy...............

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't know how to answer this. It seems either way, I do not love my country enough.

If I answer 'yes', then my hate is greater than my love of America. Durn it.

If I answer 'no', then do I love Bush more than America? The same amount?

This is like that 'Have you stopped beating your wife?' question I always get wrong.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information