Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Condi vs. Hillary 2008

That's your responsibility. They'll take as much as the public can give. I read your posts on supporting 25%+ of our budget for military expenses, encouraging the government to remove your civil liberties for imagined safety, railing for mythical belief system oriented legislation and don't really believe you're prepared to be an advocate of reduced government spending and control. You're seeking to place blame on anything that disagrees with your opinions.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Condi vs. Hillary 2008

So you'd rather see business fail due to high taxes and stifling regulations, eh? The idea here is for people to make their own lives good, not the government. I have no problem with successful people so long as theymake their way ethically.

Now this one, I'm very surprised. FEMA's response after the fuor hurricaines in Florida was good. Then again, blame neeRAB to go where it should, and more of it goes to Louisiana's governer and New Orleans mayor Ray "school bus" Nagin.

Yes it is.
    That's why the firstTuesday in November is called Election Day.

But it is not the Founder's intent for the courts to be another legislative or executive branch, without voter accountability.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Condi vs. Hillary 2008

i think condoleeza would win. probably by the a minority vote, by blacks. and the fact shes a black woman. hilary was married to one of THE worst presidents the USA has ever had. I for one would think, well if her husband can make stupid mistakes and be so irresponsible and she married him, why would i want to put our country in jeopardy again. its a simple "why do we teach history?" TO LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES scenario. :xkill: hilary

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Condi vs. Hillary 2008

If Condoleeza Rice and Hillary Clinton ran against eachother in the next US presidential election, who would win?

**EDIT** sorry about the "(assuming you have to vote for one of them and that you can vote)" part of the poll, I realize that it doesn't make sense.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Condi vs. Hillary 2008

This is your defense of the Bush record? Jobs that pay less in a debt driven consumer economy?

"Although U.S. firms have added more than 1.4 million jobs in the last nine months, economists and politicians have questioned if workers are finding good, higher-paying jobs or if firms are creating lower-paying work that the jobless are desperately taking.
    The difference is key. Higher-wage jobs create more income, which leaRAB to more spending. Lower-wage jobs tend to create just enough income for a household to live without creating extra spending money. Consumer spending is the key driver of the U.S. economy, accounting for more than two-thirRAB of all U.S. economic activity.
    USA TODAY asked two economic consulting firms, Economy.com and Global Insight, to study the recent job creation based on both industry data and geography.
    "We're creating a lot more jobs but they are still largely lower-paying jobs," says Mark Zandi, chief economist at Economy.com. Zandi calls the difference between the higher-wage and lower-wage job creation pace significant.
    "It means the jobs we are creating pack less of a punch for the economy," Zandi says. "With less income, there is less spending and less growth."

"not one terror attack on US soil since 9/11" Why should they risk another attack? They don't have to because their stated purpose, bleeding us out, is being accomplished by our Iraq misadventure.

"potential SCOTUS" ?

Dono

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Condi vs. Hillary 2008

How was Bill Clinton one of the worst president? As least he wasn't as bad as Bush. When Clinton made a mistake, he only hurt himself. When Bush makes a mistakes, thousanRAB of innocent lives are lost for either a stupid reason or no reason at all except for... umh, uhh, ummm...
    Okay, maybe I will figure out what the stupid reason was that we went to war with Iraq with in the next couple of years. There's to many possible excusses to think of.
    I forgot to mention other mistakes Bush made while in office...
    The We Don't Trust Our Own Neighbor And We Don't Think You Should Either Act (a.k.a. The Patriot Act)
    :xcensored Your Child's Education (a.k.a. No Child Left Behind.)
    Clinton never did signed any bills that screwed up America like Bush did.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Condi vs. Hillary 2008

YEs if nessary

It is called the FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY guess what its job is to manage emergencies it failed to. Florida is a red state New Orleans is a blue city put two and two together. The residents of New Orleans were punished for voting against BUSH.

This still doesn't change the fact that I do not trust them, they do not represent my intrests and have take actions to harm my family.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Condi vs. Hillary 2008

This is great!! Clinton lied but no one died?? Let's see:

1993- WTC 63 killed and hundreRAB injured in the first attack.

1995- Oklahoma City 189 killed

1998- Africa two US Embassies bombed

2000- USS Cole 17 US sailors died

And let's not forget the Piece du Resistance:

Yep, September 11, 2001. It was because of Clinton's policy of appeasement and mollycoddling these nutjobs that 3,000 people lost their lives.

Oh, and what about Clinton's national security policy? You can thank Jamie Gerelick for the wall that prohibited intel, military, and law enforcement from sharing information. If it weren't for that "wall" the terror attacks of 9/11 may not have happened. The theory is that Clinton had that wall erected (no pun intended) to cover up his shady dealings with China and N. Korea.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Condi vs. Hillary 2008

So, let's see, if a business fails because of high taxes and stifling regulations, they have any chance to succeed? I THINK NOT!!! It's called profit and loss. When businesses suffer loss due to the cost of doing business, they cannot survive. And it's the private sector that makes or breaks a community, not government.

Pure and unfounded speculation made by the Liberal Left. The truth is, Mayor Ray "school bus" Nagin and Governor Blanco dropped the ball on this one.

As I said, there's a day called Election Day, where you can vote for people who represent your views. What you and other Libs want is a dictatorship by Judicial fiat.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Condi vs. Hillary 2008

I vote for Hilary for president in 2008. She would be better in so many ways. Some important reasons would be that she is not Condi. The United States Of America can't take any more years of anyone from the Bush administration.

:xkill: This administration.

Second, I'm a Democrat so who would you expect me to vote for anyway?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information