Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Fox News Biased to the right?

Does anyone watch a completely honest and impartial news program on the TV ? Where ?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I long ago gave up on the talking heaRAB as valid information sources.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anytime I have heard Ted Kennedy speak(I must say it is very rarely as I am not from the States) he seems to an Erudite Intelligent person, who seems to have that Kennedy Magnetism.

What is your major problem with him ?

Their problem with Ted Kennedy is that he believes in the rights and freedoms of people and will not cave into conservatives. He believes people should be free and not slaves of some conservative theocracy.

Can people actually think in an objective way and not listen to hype? Will will soon find out...

Is FoxNews biased to the right? Please answer the one that fits you most.

ALSO, PLEASE MAKE A POST STATING WHETHER YOU ARE MORE TO THE 'LEFT' OR MORE TO THE 'RIGHT'!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I gotta go with Daewoo on this one, with one cavaet, though. the Fox shows that I watch don't try to disguise themselves as unbiased news shows when they are in actuality entertainment. I watch Fox and FrienRAB before work (clearly a pro-Republican show) and O'Reilly occasionally at night. Unlike other major network shows in which a lone Conservative is typically pitted against 3 Liberals, Fox will usually have a one on one scenario. I'm guessing that's where the fair and balanced claims come in.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

He has a long history of being a #### up and having his family bail him out. It starting with his expulsion from Harvard for cheating and later the drowning a female former secretary of his brother, Bobby at Chappaquiddick. Any good bio on Ted Kennedy will quickly bring you to the realization that he was a #### up and an intellectual lightweight. A journalist, Joe McCarthy once wrote "He isn't very very heavy mentally........nothing like his brothers. In many ways he's a fathead, a little bit conceited, a little bit cocky, the kind of guy who'd never finish a sentence when you asked him a question. He simply didn't think things through as Jack and Bobby did."

Any more questions?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I tend to only catch snippets from all US stations, but everything I've seen suggests they all have a right wing bias, it's just that Fox has a more Republican bias.

Do you actually believe the BS that comes out of your keyboard? Ted Kennedy is a skirt-chasing screw up. He has been so all of his life. He's survived on the legacy of his brothers and father for over 50 years. :frazzled:

Say, what you want about him JP, but Teddy has made a name for himself in the Senate. He is one of the wise old men leaders of the senate today......I know, I know , it is hard to believe but true.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information