Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-gays or not

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

Even though I am married to a woman now I am still in love with a commerical fisherman in Providence RI. He and I meet occasionally and I just haven't been able to face my reality.:frazzled:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

No, the point is that they allegedly did.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

Did you choose not to be attracted to Dick Clark?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

Well that would make you a cheater and a liar and has nothing to do with gay or straight. If you are in love with someone else, you should release the other. It is selfish and wrong to do anything less...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

So are you saying, that when a gay person says, "hey, im straight now" he must be lying?

Ex-gays or not

Huh. That's really interesting. I know that for me kissing is as much of a sexual act as sex is. So I (as a bi female) get as much sexual pleasure out of kissing women as I do men. But I don't honestly see myself ever falling in love with a woman either. I'm not saying it's impossible, I've just never had those sorts of feelings for another woman before. But then I'm also a woman, so possibly it's different for women?

My SO is bi also, but he's had extremely limited same-sex experience, mostly I suppose because he's had an extremely limited number of sexual relationships period. I believe for him it's also just sexual, and not a love sort of thing, but I have no idea if he likes the idea of kissing other men, or if he's only interested in the below-the-belt stuff. I should ask him!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

I'd like to address the "socialized into" idea here. This socialization theory also extenRAB to the argument as to why gays/lesbians supposedly shouldn't be parents. There's a part of that theory that makes the argument that a child being raised by two members of the same sex would grow up to be gay.
    I'd like to point out the extreme unlikelihood of this. As only about 1 - 10% of all children raised by same sex partners turn out to be gay as adults. Interesting since it's the EXACT same percentage of children raised by OPPOSITE sex couples who turn out to be gay adults! WOW, fancy that?!
    Most gay/lesbian adults were raised by OPPOSITE sex couples. Who knew?

My ex husband actually protested that he didn't want me to move in with a gay male friend when we divorced because he was certain that merely living with a gay man in the home would turn his son gay!
    Later he tried to convince my son that because "Mommy lives with another woman" that this would turn him gay as well.

Sad to say, that with as hard as I obviously tried, my son is irreversibly straight. Darn...guess I just didn't raise him right.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

I am more than my sexuality. But those parts of me aren't on this board. There's no category for girls with crazy families, for sick women, and alll the other parts of me that I am.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

We're talkin' sexually attracted here...not brotherly love. Dick Clark and I do have something in common. We're both old enough to be grandfathers, but we look like we just graduated from college. I've been mistaken for a young man many times.

The thing on the two girls I mentioned is that Janet Leigh gives me wood and Janet Reno gives me a headache. That's because of my choice to mate with attractive women rather than tree-haints. I say it's a choice because I know of people who seek out unattractive women due to their learning they're easier to bed. My choices involve more challenge...which is why I haven't bedded one in a while now. :frazzled:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information