Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Jews White?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our Jews White?

He cant , neither can Jo but they think if they state it enough times and squeeze in a nazi/jew comment they dont have to

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our Jews White?

No it isn't. It has traditionally been following the harvesting of crops through the country, and stopping on common land and in empty fielRAB while doing it, then finding a long term pitch for the winter. Others have been part of the travelling shows, though this is still viable for some, my Dad was chaplain to the travelling showmen for a while. I'm not suggesting for a moment that theft or prostitution should be condoned among Roma any more than any other community, but it is not unreasonable to accommodate places to stop for the night with some basic facilities, and pitches for overwintering.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our Jews White?

I'm sure Gansao finRAB something disagreeable about gypsy culture. Maybe he'll specify. I don't know much about Gypsy culture, and for now I have no opinions on it, positive or negative.

But you seem almost like a stereotypical liberal, accusing anyone who disagrees with certain aspects of foreign cultures as racists, and thinking the whole "You're a racist!" argument is an impenetrable shield. I myself am vehemently anti-racist. I can't say whether or not gansao shares my anti-racism, but I've seen nothing to convince me that he's a racist.

No, not if you're commenting on the culture. If there were something I found disagreeable about Jewish culture and I said "Jews do this disagreeable thing," that wouldn't necessarily be racist if I were only commenting on the disagreeable aspect of Jewish culture. I could say that and still have no problem with people who are Jewish by ethnicity.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our Jews White?

What is conveniently forgotten about the slave trade in America was that it WAS a slave trade..the slaves were provided by Africans.
    Also while the slaves were being mistreated my ancestors were living just as miserable lives earning a pittance down a mine or factory.
    They were little more than slaves and treated no better.
    I dont owe a thing to Black people, Jews,Indians,Eskimos or Welsh people.

Black Africans have killed more black Africans than white Europeans have killed black people.
    Mugabe kills his own people in Zimbabwe and blames the UK.
    Iran kills its dissenters and blames the USA AND the UK.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our Jews White?

To make generalisations about an entire culture based on things you believe have been done by some members of that culture is bigotted and prejudiced. Disagree with the activity (whether it is domestic violence, theft, violation of planning laws, whatever) certainly but don't try and blame the whole group for it. When that culture largely overlaps with an ethnic group then it tips over into racism. Yes, no doubt, there are some Roma and some Irish Travellers who commit criminal acts. Possibly there is even a higher crime rate in traveller communities than in the wider population (though I suspect that juxtaposition of poor traveller communities near prosperous rural villages may account for a lot of the apparent difference). There are also some offences, such as trespass and breach of planning law, that are encouraged by the actions of the settled community toward travellers. Getting permission to legally set up a site is virtually impossible, and councils rarely meet their obligation to provide suitable pitches. Even when they do they tend to be in appalling locations.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our Jews White?

You make me laugh.
    Do you think that gypsies have horse pulled caravans and sell lucky heather?
    People like you are dangerous and ignorant.
    You should come around my neck of the wooRAB and see the hell that the people living near the illegal gypsy camp have to live with every day.
    You should see the filth and vandalism that they leave in their official sites and the ' common land' where they camp..as well as the thieving done.
    Why?? Because years ago they used to follow the harvesting of crops and now the immigrants are doing it more efficiently??
    Do you think that the London dockers would have been excused to start a crime wave of pickpocketing,scamming and burglary because the new container system put them out of work?
    Your dad may have been chaplain to them..my brother had one as a best friend and did a bit of work with him on the fair grounRAB.
    Much later on my brothers son helped him for a while...he got ripped off for his wages..a pikey is a pikey

>>>Kyle<<<

Our Jews White?

No individual does (apart from the white consumers of the drug trade but that's beside the point).

The societal problems are not the fault of the individuals in the society, it is collective responsibility. And it is not ethnicity that is the issue, it is wealth and power. Those in power have a responsibility, and the system they perpetuate does encourage crime, and for historical reasons it encourages crime more readily in some groups than others. Certainly the people committing the crime have a choice, and make the wrong one, but it doesn't make sense to say there are no external factors influencing them.

As far as I can see, there are two possible explanations for higher crime rates in certain populations. One is that certain groups are genetically predisposed to criminal behaviour. There is no evidence for this. The second is that environmental factors make some people more likely to commit crimes than others. There is plenty of evidence for this. If there is a third explanation I'd like to hear it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our Jews White?

I realised that on both counts..its a troll maybe

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our Jews White?

One child ran up to a man and waved a newspaper in front of his face like he was showing him something. At the same time another boy stole the man's wallet. Then both of the boys ran into a huddle of about 10-12 others then they all spread out, spritning through the town.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our Jews White?

So do some of you belong to an organization with these views of yours about Roma and others?

Or are you just home alone, picking your runny noses, and not doing your school work?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information