So I met this girl like four weeks ago. The first week we talked everyday, we texted during the day and talked at night. Around the middle of the second week things slowed down. She went to not talking to me on the phone anymore and hardly texting me anymore and I was always the one that had to text her first (the first week she would text me first almost everyday). Then the third week we stopped talking, or she stopped talking to me. So I havent talked to her on the phone in almost 2 weeks and I haven't talked to her by text in a week. So this is where I got really confused. When we were first talking we got to know alot about each other and we told each other how we felt and that we really like each other. She said that we would eventually go out but not now because it was to early (which I agreed). She also said I would be a good boyfriend and she thinks we would have a good relationship. So now that im confused to why she stopped talking to me, I texted her a couple of times this past weekend, she never responded. Then I waited a few days and called her to see whats up, she never answered so I left a voicemail and told her the way I felt. So now that she isnt talking to me anymore I started to wonder what I did wrong and that she doesnt like me anymore and I got depressed. So now here is the point of this story. A while ago my sister said she talked to her (my sister and her are friends) and she asked her why she hasnt been talking to me anymore. She said that she has been "going through some things". So now Im wondering what it could be. I think it could be that she is having boy issues, what other kind of problems would prevent her from talking to me and ignoring me? Maybe she is choosing between me and another boy or maybe she just got out of a relationship, i dont know. But what is messed up is how she just left me out in the cold hanging by ignoring me. One week we were talking like we were getting somewhere and the next she stopped talking to me. The least she could have told me was that she was going through some stuff and it might be a little while before we talk again. I might get to see her saturday but I dont know. Like I said I havent had a good conversation with her in like two weeks. Im going to wait it out and leave her alone and see what happens but Im not going to wait too long. Its already been two weeks if she takes any longer then Im just going to move on. I really like her alot and I think about her everyday. I really need help, what do you think. Also if this helps any she is 16 and im 15 yrs old.