missed monday through thursday of school this week and
today in science the guy i like (TY) was comes and is like CASSIE! Your here!!!!!!!!! I've missed you! I've had no one to entertain myself with durring class! Where were you!? And I was like oh I was sick...and he was like what were you sick with? TY kept playing with my hair and poking me and asking me things (like usual)..and then he goes wait, cassie...why were you really gone all week? And I was like I was sick ...and he was like omg. Were you pregnant!? And his friend next to him starts dying laughing and I turn around and just look at TYand he grabs me and goes cassie, its okay! Sometimes **** breaks...(the condom)
And I turn back around and he whispers in my ear did you get an abortion? And I was like what? OH! Yeah...I did. And he was like ohhh noo! Omg-and tells ryan then his friend next to him goes cassie I don't think I can be friends with you after you getting pregnant...and tyson goes yeah casie, my mom isn't going to like to hear this.. (I DONT EVEN KNOW HIS MOM)

i know he is joking...but why would he even think of that? haha i dont get it. guys would you?

also during class when he would poke me i would turn around and his friend would laugh and smile at him..etc.

do you think he likes me?

how should i peruse him?

:
im a junior he's a senior.
he's the best football player at our school...
and is a nice guy. he talks to me outside of class in the halls and says hello and helps me with work in class
joking as in he knows i didnt really get pregnant..obviously...