Yeah. Religion is remarkably easy to break down. Even easier to chortle at. What's your point?

Nothing most you guys say is remotely insightful or novel.
(((The Grinning Crow)))

No. It's simply trite to keep abraiding at the same old questions over and over and over and over and over again.

It's now cliche to point out the numerous messiahs. The contradictions of the texts. The numerous gods. The sillyness of religion.

The trifles are now inanities. And the inanities are now copious.

Y!A-atheists are using arguments to appear smart; they are using the arguments on pretense; they are pretending to be smart.
(((The Grinning Crow )))

Ugh.

I feel you're either missing my point or completely ignoring it.

1. I acknowledge that you are squabbling over religion for fun.

2. I don't acknowledge that everyone else is.

3. It is pretty douchey to think of yourself as a benevolent "truth-provider"—as someone who so graciously provides the "inferior" with rationality. (It's pretty sanctimonious.)

4. Like me, you're no more innately smarter than any other capable human. (Let's not be douchey.)

Socrates said one can only begin to grow after they've realized how ignorant they really are.

If anything, this is a protest against people not growing.
I mean: That is so douchey. To say, basically, let me impose my graciousness and show you want rationality is.

As if people don't know what rationality is.

As if no one even argues against the atheist argument.

As if people don't sonsider the mystery of consciousness.

As if people don't wonder in awe about the majesty of the universe.

As if people don't consider love and spirituality and emotion as if these have yet to be explained through empirical evidence or precise experimentation.

As if we don't consider the metaphysics.

As if we are at a level where we can definitively conclude everything is material and we know what material is.

We are still in the nascence of our species.

We have yet so much more science to embark upon.