My situation is, I have (well HAD) a guy friend who I have been friends with for about a year. We started seeing each other after a few months. The thing was, I am 23 and was a virgin. I had always wanted to wait for a boyfriend, but had just gotten over it and figured why not this friend. He was nice, we were attracted to each other, he was a FRIEND, and it wasn't a random or one night stand, which I thought was second best from a boyfriend. So I waited for 2 months then decided to.
Anyway, surprise surprise being a guy (I know not all are like this!) as soon as he got it, I don't hear from him again. This hurt me and has also made me quite bitter.
I didn't expect him to fall in love with me, or even like me. I knew it wasn't the situation where we were going to be together, or he wasn't seeing anyone else. But I also expected some decency and respect because he was a FRIEND- and he ended up treating me like a one night stand which is exactly what I didn't want.
Anyway, we often go out in the same places so I have been trying to avoid bumping into him.
The thing is I know it's going to happen sooner or later and I have no idea how to act. I also think he's plainly one of those dumb guys that wouldn't even be aware he hurt me or did anything wrong. So I don't know whether to just be normal/friendly and say Hi, how you going and just act my happy self but not being toooo friendly. Or to be civil but blunt and give him nothing. Or to make it plain and clear he's an arse- the thing he would then probably think I was a skitzo because he wouldn't have thought he's done anything wrong and would think it's completely out of nowhere. He would probably turn it back on me being like 'what is her deal. shes like in love with me and obsessed' blah blah.
It also bothers me because I know he wouldn't have thought about this once.
So any help would be great, but please keep the sarcastic and unhelpful comments to yourself.
@raymond e - i think he did value our friendship until it went further. then I turned into just another girl.

Thanks, from this im already heading towards the happy, friendly approach but with the 'i dont give a f***' about you' attitude. not rude, just acting like i dont even care what he did...