This certainly is not a nice topic, so if you don't want to hear of gross things, I would leave this page now.
Basically, I've searched the internet to find out what I could have, if I truly do have something wrong. I've found lots of possible things, but nothing that I can say, that must be what I have to.
So, I'm eighteen years old and have had extremely bad bowel movements since I was about twelve years old. My bowels were extremely hard, big, long and very dark brown. Generally, I wouldn't use the restroom for about three or four days. At that point, when I used the restroom, I had to use a hanger to mash it up. Even then, there was many times where it had gone done so far that I couldn't reach it and the toilet would clog. My doctor put me on miralax which would help for a couple weeks, but it gave me stomach cramps, and after a certain amount of weeks, it was like my body became immune to it, and it didn't work very well. I used this method about three times or so and basically gave up on it. Recently my bowels have been a little better, not as hard and I usually go every two to three days.
Even more recently than that..
About two weeks ago, it was a Sunday, I started having extremely excruciating stomach pains. These pains would last four about four minutes long, and they were to the point where I would ball up, crying because I couldn't take the pain. The pains came about every half an hour, but sometimes a bit more frequently. The pain was even so bad in the middle of the night, that I would wake up screaming and crying. The day after, Monday, I started having diarrhea, which with my history, you obviously know that diarrhea is hard for me to have because I am usually so constipated. But on Monday, I literally went to the bathroom about fifteen to twenty times. I felt like I couldn't leave the bathroom. And most certainly, every time I got a pain, I had to rush to the bathroom. I felt very easily nauseated, which isn't easy for me either. It takes A LOT to make me feel nauseated. By Tuesday, I had improved slightly. I only went to the bathroom about eight times that day. I went to urgent care to see what was going on. The doctor told me it was probably just a stomach bug and to let it pass. Wednesday came, and I didn't have to go as much but still needed to use the restroom. But this time, my stools were more solid, and very yellow. There was a bit of a mucousy blood in the stool as well. So this all started on November 7th. Most of the symptoms started receding but it lasted for a full week until all the symptoms were gone. Unfortunately, it is now the 24th and I still don't feel completely better. On Thursday, I had a strong urge to pass gas, as I did so, a ton of mucus came out. It happened two or three times that day. It then went away and then Saturday, the 20th, I had the urge to pass gas again. But it hadn't happened in a couple of days, so I figured it wouldn't again, but surely it did. And my bowels have been quite soft, with mucus surrounding it. Also, the mucus that came out on Saturday, had blood in it. And it is very jelly like, and a big amount. I had had stomach pains during the day, but nothing like what the pain was before. I also have impetigo now which I'm sure has nothing to do with it but I find all of these really strange. At this point, I'm at a loss of what to do.
So, does anyone have any idea what could be going on? Or do you guys think it is just a bug still?
Should I see a doctor? I hate going in for something small, but I'm afraid something is really going on.
Thanks in advance.
And please, no stupid responses. This is a real problem for me.