Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Purenudism.com-legal because it's non-sexual? Rant.?

I stumbled across this website because I searched 'nude beach' and a photo of a fully naked girl 7-9 years old popped up-I was shocked to see it and went to the website to read what they had to say about themselves as a website. After reading their website and reading a mess of other stuff on the legality of it all- I do understand that it is in fact legal because they are naturists and the content is not of a sexual nature (in their opinion-but what about the opinion of pedophiles-which I think should be of concern). It's hard for me to believe that the site is all about family nudism and such though when nearly 95% (so it seems) of the photos on the website contain full frontal photos of girls only (average age 7-16 maybe). There are male and femal adults as well as children of both sexes-but it seems that the vast majority of the photos on the website are of pre-teen girls and only a miniscule amount are of adults and boys. And by vast majority-I mean enough to seem that the website is almost strictly about pre-teen female nudists. They also sell videos of these girls in nude pageant contests. Again-I understand that naturism is a lifestyle. I do NOT understand the reasoning behind the site being predominantly (seemingly under 18) young female based. And I do NOT understand the reasoning behind offering "Free 'Young Teen Jr Pageant Contest'" DVD's to anyone who wants to get their hands on one (cough cough-aside from naturists-and naturists to be-I think the only other people who'd be interested would be pedophiles). It seems a bit geared towards pedophiles to me. What is sexual explicit to a pedophile? A naked child/pre-teen playing on the beach? What's non-sexual to some is probably seen differently to a pedophile. In that case-who's to say that it's not sexually explicit? Sexually explicit to who? Naturists or pedophiles? If the site wasn't so focused on what I mentioned above then I don't guess I would see it that way-to each their own-BUT considering the vast majority of the content-it's not looking as though they are geared towards 'family friendly naturist' kind of stuff. Just my opinion-does anyone else feel that this is a problem?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Purenudism.com-legal because it's non-sexual? Rant.?

I've been a naturist all my life and I have no desire to go to that website. If that's what they're promoting then they are not a true naturist site. Naturism is a family thing but most certainly, we do not portray or sell any photos, videos, etc that show children! That is wrong to every degree! I'm Canadian and if you want to find true naturist clubs, beaches or campgrounds you can go to Financial Counselor Notebook Personal Financial Organizer That stands for Federation of Canadian Naturists. Naturism is absolutely non sexual and sites like you mentioned should not exist!

[email protected]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information