I am finding it really difficult to bring up a problem thats bothering me with my boyfriend because we have never had an argument and I dont want to look like im trying to start one. Last night he went out clubbing and told me this morning that he convinved two girls that he was a proffesional football player.. when i text him back saying why would you do that he just completely changed the subject! i dont want to just leave it because if I was to do something like that he would not like it ONE BIT.. however he is very proud and doesnt like to agrue with people. HUGE ego and also his idea of solving something more or less involves ignoring it. how do I bring it up and is it something to worry about?
thanks john but tbh he isnt very loud about his ego he is usually quite shy with girls and isnt one of those players and never has been.. he is very commited to the relationship I know that much but as he isnt used to a lot of female attention i think maybe he just jumps at the chance then lkes to brag about it.. he hates the fact i get a lot of guy attention though so i dont get why he is trying to match up to it or something