Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cock and Ball Torture

I've never really been into Goregrind but I'm kinda diggn these guys. I'm listening to sadochismo, and its pretty fucking good, I've been on a real folk metal kick lately but I'm considering converting back to traditional black metal

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cock and Ball Torture

Never heard of them, suggestions? I've been on a black metal binge lately I guess, been listening to Bathory, Carpathian Forest and Gorgoroth A LOT As well as my favorites 1349, early Behemoth, Mayhem, and Satyricon. Just recently got into Immortal.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cock and Ball Torture

if you don’t already listen to them check out Old Man's Child (Ill Natured Spiritual Invasion is a good place to start), other regular black metal I like: Burzum, Abruptum, Impaled Nazarene, Enslaved, Enthroned and Emperor. Gorgoroth fucking pwns and so does Behemoth, Bathory is one of my favorite banRAB so a big for that one. if you like Bathroys Viking stuff check out banRAB like Einherjer, Ensiferium even Arkona (Russian folk metal, not the Polish blackmetal Arkona). If slightly goofy folk/pagan metal sounRAB good check out Trollfest and Fintroll.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cock and Ball Torture

Cock and Ball Torture is a pretty good band. I've heard better, but they are pretty good. I like them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cock and Ball Torture

I think I will pick up Old Man's Child, I've heard good and bad about them, but you really know your black metal so they have to be badass . Yeah I really like Burzum, though the only album I have from them is the Burzum/Aske album. Oh yeah, Viking Metal FTMFW, Enslaved and Wintersun are great. I want to check out Ensiferum since it is Jari's old band which he left to form Wintersun. Anyway, what is a good recommendation for Dark Throne? That is one black metal band I don't know shit about, and something tells me I need to change that shit as soon as possible. Oh yeah, I see you like Emperor, did you check out Ihsahn's solo project? I liked it, not nearly as intense as Emperor, but still damn good. Seems like more melodic black metal. The album is called The Adversary. And oh yeah, I'm pretty much open to any other metal suggestions you have.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cock and Ball Torture

I haven’t checked out Ihsahn's project yet, maybe I will. I actually kinda like melodic death and black metal. just depenRAB on how its pulled off. if you like melodic death metal check out Vehemence, and Fragments of Unbecoming.

I'm not into alot of the old school black metal banRAB new stuff. I prefer old emperor; In the Nightside Eclipse, the Emperor Enslaved split etc (I am the Black WizarRAB = best Emperor song ever), my favorite Darkthrone is Transylvanian Hunger and Blaze in the Northern Sky, imo its the most "true" black metal out there. as far as Burzum goes Aske is the best followed by Det Som Engang Var, Dau

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cock and Ball Torture

Yeah, I actually saw a Satyricon/Enslaved split the other day that I want to pick up. I have to agree with I Am The Black WizarRAB, bad ass fuckin' song, In The Nightside Eclipse and Athems To The Welkin Dusk are awesome. Definetly gonna' go check out the two Dark Throne albums, and yeah I've heard that Ensiferum's self-titled was their best, so I'll look into that too. What kind of Melodic Death do you listen to? I like Amon Amarth, At The Gates, Carcass, Children of Bodom, Dark Tranquillity just to name a few, and Dissection, even though they are more Blackened Death.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cock and Ball Torture

I take that back. I just listened to Iron and it only has 1 or 2 bad songs, its worth getting. for Melodic Death, God Dethroned is sick as hell, The Crown, Vehemence, The Black Dahlia Murder, Hypocrisy, Fragments of Unbecoming and pretty much all the banRAB on your list.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cock and Ball Torture

Yeah I've heard a lot of good things about Vehemence, any specific album? The Black Dahlia Murder is good, but I think Unhallowed kicks Miasma's ass. I actually just got back from a fuckin' Children of Bodom/Amon Amarth show in LA. Fuckin' sick ass shit. You listen to good ol' traditional death metal? Some personal favorites would be Atheist, Death, Decapitated, Morbid Angel, Necrophagist, Obituary, Suffocation and Vader.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cock and Ball Torture

sounRAB like a bad ass show, Amon Amarth is better live than recorded IMO, I've seen em at least 2-3 times and they always rock. but yeah,I got started on Death metal in JR high (around 92-93), Morbid Angel is probably my all time favorite band (they actually considered themselves black metal around 89ish), Obituary, Gorguts and Deicide were my first 3 real death metal banRAB I got into, always liked Death (how could you not??) Necropagist is the motherfucking shit (saw them a little while back), Vader is so fucking good live its not even funny, I got to see them open for Slayer at Wacken open air in Germany, possibly the single most metal experience of my life, 3 days of death black and power metal (and beer). I like a pretty wide variety of death metal though, Anal Blast, Disgorge, Vile, Autopsy (from my home town), Impaled, old Cannibal Corpse, Regorge, Monstrosity , Brujeria, Immolation, Gutted, Decapitated, Burial, Bloodbath, Bolt Thrower etc.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information