I need some help, some professional help. My ex boyfriend broke up with me yesterday, because he felt like it was the right thing to do. I knew that he was going to break up with me, so I was prepared for that day. I cried when he told me. We cuddled our last time together. He told me how it was hard for him to make a choice because he loved me too much. I was hoping to stay with him for awhile, but my dreams have been knocked down. I really want him back. He was the only one my heart ever pumped faster for, he has been the best boyfriend I've had. He wasn't like the others I use to date. He was more special, I had a feeling that he was the right one I would marry. I'm still crushed about him breaking up with me, and its the same for him. He doesn't miss me to much because he always had the thought of breaking up with me but he just couldn't do it cause he loved me. So if there is anyone out there that could help me get back with my ex boyfriend, I would really appreciate it. We're friends now and I know that's the step to bringing him back to me. I'm still going to be jealous if he dates another girl. My heart still beats for him, and not for any other guy. Please do help me.