Okay so in our jazz band, were the group behind the top jazz band for the upper class man. But in our jazz band, theres this one girl, and she gets ALLL the solos, she doesn't even like getting them. Shes probally the best player, so maybe that's why but no matter what song, she gets the solo. Unlike most people, who put full motivation into a song, she just plays whenever she wants. (Shes really good, but i dont know how! she doesnt try) but she knows music like a boss:P She belongs in the top jazz band, but is here with us, and unlike our teacher choosing diffrent people for a solo, every song we do the first time shes doing the solo.

Like is said, she doesn't like playing solos. she dislikes them, but she chooses them.
But shes not the goody goody girl, she has a funny comment for everything, our teacher loves them. Its not jazz band without her saying something.:P

Shes really good, im not jealous at all , I think she deserves all the solos, but shes gotten a solo in every song, and in our jazz band, your lucky if you even get 2.

Im just curious as to why?
what would you think?
okay she doesnt belong in the top jazz band, but It seems like she would be doing a better job there=PP In my opinion she would be better there. except our teacher put her here.