I have developed a business plan that i feel would benefit families

i believe most households would own atleast 1 computer if not more and as everyone knows they break down and need fixing.

when they break down they can be expensive to fix Labour Charges + Parts.

Here is my business idea

A customer payes a annual Fee of $79.00 per Computer

for the $79.00 they recieve

1 Year Professional Internet Security Software (not a free one) (Value $89.00)
2 complete Tuneups of there computer (Value $132.00 each service)

and further more if the customer has a problem with there computer no matter what it is they bring it back and the repair is free (excluding parts) with no limit

so say for exampe joe Bloggs has payed his $79.00 and already had his 2 included tuneups and he gets a nasty virus that requires windows to be freshly installed he brings the computer back to me and he pays nothing for the service

so he is basically guarenteed that after paying his annual fee of $79.00 he will not be charged a single dollar for any other repairs the computer might require within the 12 month period which is a excellent piece of mind for any household.

how does that deal sound?

the average cost of getting a computer looked at is around $100.00 and does not include any software or ongoing guarentees.
software issues is never covered by warranty so if windows crashes they wont fix that for free weather you have a extended warranty or not.

and i can guarentee you it will cost more then $79.00 to do it all unless it is a friend.

i also know plenty of computers with hardware failures ie. hard drives memory etc

10 years experience in the industry.
further more if your guy up the road fixes it for $49.00

the next time he charges u again and again and again.

mine is a max of once a year so u are guarenteed to not spend anymore then $79.00 on your computer regardless of how many times it comes to the workshop

it also gets 2 tuenups and internet security software.