I ask this in the family section as my target audience is Families

I have developed a business plan that i feel would benefit families

i believe most households would own atleast 1 computer if not more and as everyone knows they break down and need fixing.

when they break down they can be expensive to fix Labour Charges + Parts.

Here is my business idea

A customer payes a annual Fee of $79.00 per Computer

for the $79.00 they recieve

1 Year Professional Internet Security Software (not a free one) (Value $89.00)
2 complete Tuneups of there computer (Value $132.00 each service)

and further more if the customer has a problem with there computer no matter what it is they bring it back and the repair is free (excluding parts) with no limit

so say for exampe joe Bloggs has payed his $79.00 and already had his 2 included tuneups and he gets a nasty virus that requires windows to be freshly installed he brings the computer back to me and he pays nothing for the service

so he is basically guarenteed that after paying his annual fee of $79.00 he will not be charged a single dollar for any other repairs the computer might require within the 12 month period which is a excellent piece of mind for any household.

how does that deal sound?

the average cost of getting a computer looked at is around $100.00 and does not include any software or ongoing guarentees.

There is a lot of call for computer tecks still even though yes some have friends that do there computers (usually make the problem worse)

i ran a computer business earlier for about 10 years that was never short of work but closed due to a bad financial decision.