I laugh at stupid stuff, on movies and in general; i find the funny stuff unfunny and the 'lame' stuff hilarious. some examples. benchwarmers: "how old are you"-"I am 12"-"more like twelve hundred". Simpons:-scene- 'guy incognito walks into moes bar-he looks exactly like homer but wears a suit and top hat and has a moustache; coincidently homer is banned from moes tavern at this point in time. Moe: 'Homer youre not fooling anyone with that fake moustache and top hat" guy incognito "homer, who is homer?" -guy gets thrown out of bar. The heart break kid- Scene:Ben stiller is at a wedding and is talking to his friend, he is complaining about marriage; his friend mocks him putting on a high voice...Ben replies "I don't sound like that' his friend replies "I don't sound like that" in an exagerated over pitched voice. Ben replies "Lasta tiyme I check I don't sound like an Italian mouse"-its not that funny reading it but if you see it it is (well in my opinion). Lol. but anyway, I find all random stuff funny, in films and out; basically just nonesense. Does anyone else like me exist Give an example if you want