My boyfriend and I are having a fight about this, so I thought I'd ask some opinions. We are both 21 and were driving home from school, about a 5 hr drive. We were a couple hrs into the trip when I really had to pee. I told him this and asked him to stop when he saw a place with a bathroom. He told me he wasn't going to stop because he wanted to get home before a certain time, so I would just need to hold it. I told him he was crazy, that I'd pee in my pants if we didn't stop. He didn't believe me and just kept driving. Another hr went by and I was now desperate, plus my stomach was hurting from holding it in. I was practically in tears as I told him I needed to stop. Well, he still wasn't, so I took his plastic garbage container in the car, went in the backseat, and proceeded to crotch down over the garbage can and pee into it. I had to go so bad, that it felt so good to finally pee. Well, he got so mad that I actually did that. He said he could hear me peeing and partially see me and that embarrassed him! I'm like, it was either me peeing in that container or my pants, since he wasn't stopping, and I wasn't about to wet my pants. So, what would any other ladies have done in my situation?