We've been together for six months and we argue at least once every two days. At a good time it would be a week without arguing. It's just over little things like if we don't agree on something like a band or a song that I might like that he doesn't or vise versa.

But it's not a bad bad arguement. Just little things. And even if we have argues and giving eachother evils and stuff we still cuddle and stuff LOL. Even if we don't wanna speak to each other yet.

I used to think we were like a married couple even though we arnt married.
But my friend said we might as well break up :/

the thing is we don't even achkowledge how much we argue coz we are in love. There not even fights it basically just us being us.

But since My friend told me we shouldn't be together kinda made me mad so I'm looking for another opinion. So this is where you come in, what do you think? Who's right me or my mate.. I don't think she is coz I love him I don't think she has the right to tell me who to be with.

I mean I don't see anything wrong with our disgreements because we are both entitled to our own opinions and we both are our own people. Right? You don't have to be exacly the same to be the "perfect" couple coz I know him inside out tbh ._.