Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Sarah e

Does anyone use an Toyota FJ as a family car?

So I have been Very interested in these car ever since they came out. I have always been a Jeep girl I love a car I can take off road. I have a subaru impreza now. The back is too small for my 2 large dogs to fit in. I have a Am staff and a border collie mix.

I miss having a real SUV that can take what I can give it. I just test drove the FJ today. I am in LOVE! They even let me take it off road. Its a dream come true. Only thing is I am going to be having a baby in 8 months. I want to know are there any moms and dads out there that have an Fj and how does it work?

I also want to introduce my kid to the world of Wheeling at a young age. I am not going to have an FJ and never take it off road. This baby is going to be a car person. Daddy has his old muscle cars and mommy has a sick SUV.
    Ok so I guess no one has this SUV.

Zero
    FJ Crusier nice SUV but also is the 4Runner is nice too for offroad or an Tundra nice trucks. FJCrusier is a nice one .

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information