There are all these gender wars, yet i think we all love the opposite sex, why else would we spend the rest of our lives with each other? so instead of saying what you DONT like about the other gender, what do you LIKE about them?

ill go first

Physically: i love men's broad shoulders, sexy arms rippling with muscles, strong capable hands that can also be soft and gentle, their washboard abs (if they have them), the large neck with the adam's apple, the v-shape of their hips that lead toward...., and what i love most about men physically is their strong jaw line! soooo sexy!
Mentally: i am more attracted to the personality and mentally of men than their physique. i love the way they tease with you and are usually pretty confident. i like the way they stare at you when they like you, and the way they can be very strong and brute with others that deserve it but very gentle and caring with you. i like the way you can feel completely safe in their arms, it makes me feel feminine and delicate. i also love men's sense of humor, i love to laugh and they tend to be very good at making that happen. i also like how they are more straight-forward, and simple(not meant in bad way) than women, no complex mind games.men in general (i kno im generalizing) seem to be more down to earth, natural, and easy going. i just like the way men and women complement each other.