I have had numerous issues with the community college that I attend (I never go to campus, I take online classes). I'll try to make this as short as possible, but the spring semester I had some issues with an instructor's grading. I contacted her and that didn't get me anywhere except some rude emails. I went on to the Dean of the school, who set up an appointment for me to come in, and when that time came, I went for my appointment and he wasn't there for our scheduled appointment time. After waiting for an hour I left and didn't hear any response from him until I sent him another email. I, then, emailed the President of the school and never got a response. This semester I have an instructor, who I could tell from the get-go is completely rude. I bit my tongue with her rude emails, etc. and continued. We are now a week or two until the semester is over, and I checked my school email yesterday and received a message from her, pretty much saying I plagiarized and she was going to be watching me. She says it's not my type of writing and threatened to turn me into the Dean. The funny part of it is, it was all my own writing and if you were to read my work, you can tell it's my personal opinion. I responded telling her I was completely confused by what she was talking about and asked what she felt was plagiarized, and no response. I don’t expect to get a very good grade in this class, because for some reason, she’s out to get me (I wonder if her and the other instructor I didn’t get along with are friends or something), but I have received straight A’s at this school, while working full time, and taking care of my 2 small children. Needless to say, this will be my last semester at this school, but I feel I need to say something and obviously, trying to talk to the school authorities doesn't get me anywhere. Any suggestions to who I could go to, to complain, because I am furious?!?