I recently found out I was pregnant, 2 days ago I started spotting brown discharge. I was worried but not to much because I heard that brown is just old blood and its ok. Later that day it turned red but still just spotting when I wiped, but then I was scared so I went to Urgent Care. They checked my HCG level and gave me an ultrasound but said that it was to early to hear a heartbeat and the only way they would know if I lost the baby was if they checked my HCG level again in 2-3 days. My boobs had suddenly stopped hurting and I was feeling really depressed. Last night I started bleeding really bad and today I started randomly cramping and when I went to the bathroom I passed a small clot the size of a quarter. After the cramping went away I suddenly felt in a better mood and my boobs started getting really sore again. I don't know whats going on but Im really nervous for my appointment tomorrow. What do you think it is, did I lose the baby, is there more then one and could I have lost a twin...I don't know anymore. This will be my second miscarriage. Has this happened to anyone else and everything turn out ok?