I need to write a story for tomorrow. I've written the first few paragraphs, but I cannot think of more..please finish it for me, as I need it for tomorrow

10 points to whoever finishes it...(please make it appropriate)

So far I have written:
It was a pitch black night, and the only shred of light was from the street light. Even that was unreliable as it was flickering. The rain thundered down on the metal roof top. BANG! BANG! BANG! It was louder than ever. Ben and Isabella were devastated. It all turned wrong. Nothing was going right

“Don’t you hate it when the weather man gets it all wrong” pointed out Isabella.

“Utterly” said Ben.

As Ben and Isabella continued their conversation they heard a sudden ‘BANG’ as he thunder hit the roof. They were mortified; they ran out of the garage and into the house. Then saw a dark shadow floating across the lounge room. Ben and Isabella felt a shiver go down there spine.

They slowly tip-toped across the room with no noise at all. As they were making their way up stairs Ben rush with horror and clashed into a draw. Isabella thought typical Ben. Ben got up and headed upstairs then they heard footsteps approaching them, Isabella skipped a heartbeat. Isabella saw the shiny drop of a tear coming from Ben’s eye. They saw the shadow move towards Mum and Dad’s bedroom. There was no time left!

It was time to call the police. As soon the shadow entered the bedroom. Ben put his hand in his pocket to search for his phone then dialed triple zero but there was one problem he had no battery left. Isabella and Ben, had a feeling that tonight was going to be a long night.