I got a letter asking me to pay for the RM 30 fine. I was supposedly summoned because of parking my car in a 'no parking' zone in a city that I have not been visited for a long time. I just recently bought the car and have never drove it out of the city. So, I wrote an appeal letter to the traffic police in the city I was said to have commited the offence. I've been writing 3 letters since then and have not receive any solution till now. Then last week I received another letter that I had an outstanding traffic summon to be paid or else I will be blaclisted if I did not pay.
I really am pissed but I thought of paying the summon to settle the problem. I don't know, RM30 might be nothing to some, but I did not commit the offence and should I pay for it?
Thats the thing, I did not want to pay for it coz it would mean I've admit that I've commited the offence. I've called in/email/fax my letter together with my greencard to them and I have not received any feedback yet. I called to ask for the outcome of their investigation but they refered me to another officer, and this officer was too busy. I called again and the same thing happen. So it never ends. I heard there's a lot of cases like this happen. People get booked but to their surprise, they never drove their car in that particular location. How can this happen?