Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Most underrated bands ever?

I think that Blind Melon is a largely underrated band. All that most people know them for is being "the band with that song with the fat girl in the bee costume". But as much as I still have to say that I like "No Rain", it is by no means my favorite Blind Melon song. Nobody seems to realize that they came out with 2 more albums after their self-titled debut, and there are really good tunes on all of them.

Well I think we can agree to disagree here. I'll definitly agree that Thrice is so awesome, it's my stance that I like Thursday more. But hey, at leat we all like great music.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

They are an opening act at soma san diego later this month, didn't know if you were maybe in the band or something. They are opening for Protest the Hero.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Midnight Oil... they didn't do over the top fancy solos, they weren't glamrous, they stuck to their guns and took on many of our worlRAB biggest issues.... racism, global warming, eloitation... and they did it all without releasing one single dud album, and barely a bad song.

They are one of my all my favorite banRAB.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

they're not underrated whatsoever. people have been clamoring for them to reunite since QOTSA made it big.

thing is, Kyuss were told they were going to be big when they first started by record execs who thought that they had pounced onto a group whose sound could be exploited for a mass fanbase. and from an objective standpoint, they were the biggest fucking thing to fall east of Los Angeles.

<3 love ya :]

Anyone here like MUSE? That song "Take A Bow" is on the 2nd Watchmen trailer as you probably know. ( from the album Black Holes and Revelations ) MUSE has some Radiohead qualities.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post the band you think is the most underrated. Once again, hold back nothing.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Try some Rise Against songs...I love those guys. ("To The Core" is my fav)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I know that, I mean as in their music video being played every hour as if they were Britney Spears or something. A commercial that only ran for about a month and I only saw their music video played once. But MTV doesn't play music anymore so...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are yours?

I'm somewhat bias heh. I know some will laugh, but I think Mansun are so underrated. The only song anyone ever remerabers is 'Wide Open Space', how frustrating. Noted it is a wonderful little catchy sing song, but they have MANY other little gems which go unnoticed *sob*. 'Attack of the Grey Lantern' has to be one of the most unusual, eclectic and experimental albums, as is 'Six'. 'Little Kix' was a bit sh!t I know but 'I Can Only Disappoint You', 'Electric Man' and 'Until the Next Life' are firm favourites of mine. Has anyone got 'Kleptomania' their last release? The 'Lost 4th ALbum' is bitter sweet, although clearly some of the songs were not finished it's a reflection upon what COULD have been. Still awaiting news of Paul Drapers solo project. Fingers crossed it'll be something special. I hear he has worked with Skin from Skunk Anansie on a track for his up-coming album.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information