My husband and I have an intense love story cause of the way we got married and what not, I sacrificed so much for him, and now we are married Allhumduliah. But he has a past I dont like yet I forgave him, he stopped talking to any ex and he said he would stop... However this one girl wont stop talking to him and then he starts talking to her too... They dont have very friendly convo, more like what if they got married how it would be and they talk about meeting and talking on the phone.. He knows I dont feel comfortable with him talking to any of the ex from his past especially this girl because she wont stop... She is this non muslim girl and he keep falling for her traps. He would then tell me that he cant ever stop talking to her and would be so rude to me disrespect me and talk to her in a good manner. I have undying love for my husband and just want this woman to leave my husband alone and for him to forget her some how cause he says its hard and he misses her.. that he cant ever be with her but he feels he has to talk to her. She is very conniving and tells him to talk to her knowing I dont like it. He would get mad if i say i hate her stop talking to her or that i would talk to her myself but as of yet i have never talked to this girl cause i try to give him respect not to make him look bad.

but this time i cant help it and feel i should talk to this woman and ask her what she wants from my husband and why she cant realize he is my husband. My husband does pray five times fast does many good things, yet he says he feels good talking to her. I dont ever wanna leave him i just want things to be better and this woman to be gone from our life for good..
i feel like cursing her out but i am not i think i should talk to her and tell her honestly that it is very stressful for a wife that her husband talk to an ex lover romantically or even just talk since i am not comfortable. he talks to her and i feel like i am not special for him. And surely she loves how he talks to her and give her attention knowing that he ignores my feelings...

Anyways anyone have any special duas or advice on anything regarding this matter..

Thanks

-A very broken hearted sister...